Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/webs/southafrica.com/live/forums/showthread.php on line 639

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/webs/southafrica.com/live/forums/showthread.php on line 1041

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/webs/southafrica.com/live/forums/showthread.php on line 1046

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/webs/southafrica.com/live/forums/showthread.php on line 1518

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/webs/southafrica.com/live/forums/showthread.php on line 1523
BlkAmerican here wanting to make new friends. - SouthAfrica.com Discussion Forum

Go Back   SouthAfrica.com Discussion Forum > Guest Book > Guest Book

Notices

BlkAmerican here wanting to make new friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 4th April 2007, 09:19
crbsn

BlkAmerican here wanting to make new friends.

Hey what's up guys. I am from america. Any sorry to say know nothing about South Africa. I am here to make new friends and hopfully learn about your country. Please feel free to talk to me if u like. And I will get back with you of course. Anyway I look forward to have a great time and learn a lot of new things. Take care.
Old 10th April 2007, 11:38

Welcome to the Forum. Pretty quiet around here huh? :lol: Feel free to ask about anything. Have fun.

Old 28th September 2007, 20:19
brainardgirl

I'm from America too. I joined this board because I have a boyfriend from South Africa!!! Cool hey? I really don't know a lot about the country either, but I am learning and right now I am working on learning Afrikaans.
Old 23rd October 2007, 06:42

hello there I am from New Zealand and I am on the same mission as you.
I am keen and eager to learn more about Africa too.
Isnt it a fascinating country!
I have never been there but would love to....one day
Old 16th December 2007, 12:44
mbuini

Question great choice

hi

hello to everyone, i am so happy that someone is interested to know about africa, most people they don't care they think africa is about jungle, crime and poverty,that not true, africa is a beautiful place and once you are there youcan not want to come back. crime is everywhere if you follow the news, poverty it depends to our leaders,but south africa is a best country in africa beautiful, clean,stylish, i don't even know what to say just visit there and you will know what i'm talking about.

good luck to everyone enjoy the lovely south africa

mbuini