Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/webs/southafrica.com/live/forums/showthread.php on line 639

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/webs/southafrica.com/live/forums/showthread.php on line 1041

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/webs/southafrica.com/live/forums/showthread.php on line 1046

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/webs/southafrica.com/live/forums/showthread.php on line 1518

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/webs/southafrica.com/live/forums/showthread.php on line 1523
Hello to everyone - SouthAfrica.com Discussion Forum

Go Back   SouthAfrica.com Discussion Forum > Guest Book > Guest Book

Notices

Hello to everyone

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 8th October 2007, 09:54

Unhappy Hello to everyone

I have just joined this site and I look forward to discussions and possibly assistance in finding my late grand parents sisters who are still in SA!

I would also like to make some friends and perhaps even find friends that left Zimbabwe a long time ago.
Old 9th October 2007, 21:25

Welcome to the forum!

The forum is a little slow at the moment, but there seems to be a recent revival of sorts so who knows what the future holds.

Our "looking for..." forum has had one success, about 3 years after the original message was posted, and I fear that the person who replied "hey that's me!" was also crying out in the dark. Something to keep in mind on your search for long-lost friends and relatives.
Old 10th October 2007, 02:38
vrda

hi

where are you from