Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/webs/southafrica.com/live/forums/showthread.php on line 639

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/webs/southafrica.com/live/forums/showthread.php on line 1041

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/webs/southafrica.com/live/forums/showthread.php on line 1046

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/webs/southafrica.com/live/forums/showthread.php on line 1518

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/webs/southafrica.com/live/forums/showthread.php on line 1523
could i relocate? - SouthAfrica.com Discussion Forum

Go Back   SouthAfrica.com Discussion Forum > Guest Book > Guest Book

Notices

could i relocate?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 22nd November 2007, 14:24

Wink could i relocate?

hello! i am a personal trainer from the U.S., and i would absolutely love to relocate to s. africa. what are my chances of making a living at my profession?
Old 22nd November 2007, 15:02

Don't get me wrong, but why would you want to relocate?
Old 22nd November 2007, 21:23

Quote:
Originally Posted by todd jacoby View Post
hello! i am a personal trainer from the U.S., and i would absolutely love to relocate to s. africa. what are my chances of making a living at my profession?
Are you asking if there is a market for professional trainers or if you could legally make the move? There is an affluent niche large enough to support another personal trainer - "gym" is a large aspect in many peoples' lives. However, immigration into South Africa is very difficult and you would need to have significant capital to bring to the country in order to qualify. It is not impossible - my aunt and uncle managed it a few years back - but you do need several hundred thousand dollars; enough to convince the authorities that you will not be a burden on the state when you arrive.