Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/webs/southafrica.com/live/forums/showthread.php on line 639

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/webs/southafrica.com/live/forums/showthread.php on line 1041

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/webs/southafrica.com/live/forums/showthread.php on line 1046

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/webs/southafrica.com/live/forums/showthread.php on line 1518

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/webs/southafrica.com/live/forums/showthread.php on line 1523
i want to investing in southafrica - SouthAfrica.com Discussion Forum

Go Back   SouthAfrica.com Discussion Forum > Guest Book > Guest Book

Notices

i want to investing in southafrica

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 28th November 2007, 23:52

i want to investing in southafrica

did any body guide me for investing in southafrica because i am fear about robbery and theft in south africa
Old 15th December 2007, 01:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehboob View Post
did any body guide me for investing in southafrica because i am fear about robbery and theft in south africa
What kind of invesment do have in mind, - investment in your own company

This crime issue is actually a low scale sivil war during which time South Africa still offers the best investment opportunities in the world with good economic growth rates. Never the less, if crime and robbery scares you, it is best to get you a SA partner who knows how to avoid these risk factors.

A foreign investor can decide whether he wishes to conduct his business through the operation of a local branch of his existing foreign company or through the operation of a locally incorporated subsidiary of the external company. Note that Investing in South Africa in terms of the Immigration Act takes place by way of having to qualify for a Business Permit.

ZA Trade (Relocate) provides a 3 in 1 education, information and trade media assisting with planning, Establisment, and trade. Maybe you should contact the networ.k
Old 28th December 2007, 19:43

Send a message via ICQ to earwey Send a message via Skype™ to earwey

Hello,
You can visit also this website below to get a business permit in South Africa
Cape Town Travel - SA Business Permit
Old 16th January 2008, 17:08

Smile mr

it is nice to be a new member on this forum.I hope you got anwser on your questions as it was askes quite a while ago