Go Back   SouthAfrica.com Discussion Forum > Open Board > Open Board

Notices

Gorilla-Mandela screensaver

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 30th September 2000, 02:34

Send a message via ICQ to Mofassa
Talking

If any one out there in RSA has this screensaver, please let my know where to download it from. Thanks.
Old 30th September 2000, 18:55

Thumbs down

what!
are you mad???

Nelson Mandela is the greatest man South Africa has ever had. You cannot insult such a great man who played incredible roles in helping South Africa. He is a role model, not only to myself but to billions of people.

I am shocked that a human will even dare to ask for such a clip. I, just as a South African, am embarrest to here such a thing.

Yaseen
Old 3rd October 2000, 12:24

Talking

MOFASSA - this program that you want has been in circulation for some time.
Unfortionately , after the big noise that went up on its discovery , everyone probably deleted it from their computers.
It was done using a 'morphing' program which can change one picture to look like another picture.
YASEEN - I can understand that some people feel that this is 'not nice' but you assume that others must conform to whatever you think is correct. Mandela is not a god he is a person like you and me and he himself found this matter laughable. CHILL OUT MAN!!
Old 3rd October 2000, 16:59

Thumbs down

I can understand that a person might be mocked for a reason; but why is mandela being mocked. he has not done anything wrong.

i can't mock you for living, or can i?
you choose.

Old 27th November 2000, 12:43

Cool

Yaseen

I thought SA was a free country where anyone can say anything about anyone? I thought in SA all people can do what they want?

So why cant people rip eachother off?

please explain, try not to contradict yourself either ok? cos im not gonna waste my time even bothering to read your posting if you do.

Old 27th November 2000, 14:55

DarkKnyt- : i am sorry... i overestimated your intellectual ablity(now don't get angry... we are living in the 'new' south africa.

But lets think: The new South Africa: people accept each other. people live life for all. 'all ofr one and one for all'

and not: let's dis nelsom mandela cos he's black and old

shame on you people

and... DarkKnyt-: if you are not going to actually explain when i did make a 'contridiction'... why do you even bother replying?

My Country

Old 27th November 2000, 15:28

Cool

Dude

Yes I totally agree with you that we should all accept eachother, but facts are that people don't.

And if you practise what you preach, then you should accept anyone who says anything bad about anything, cos you just said that.

I have never in my life said anything untruthful about Mr Mandela, I have always said that he has done great things for SA. Don't you go bringing up that "he's black and old" (-your words) cos colour and age has nothing to do with it. He's a public figure, and if you look back over the years, people all over the world in the public eye have been portrayed in situations they have never been in or never will be in.

Here's your contridiction:

"But lets think: The new South Africa: people accept each other. people live life for all. 'all ofr one and one for all'"

So if you were to live by your own words, then you should accept people, good or bad, white or black, people who say good things and people who say bad things.