Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/webs/southafrica.com/live/forums/showthread.php on line 639

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/webs/southafrica.com/live/forums/showthread.php on line 1041

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/webs/southafrica.com/live/forums/showthread.php on line 1046

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/webs/southafrica.com/live/forums/showthread.php on line 1518

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/webs/southafrica.com/live/forums/showthread.php on line 1523
Femme/Sporty Gay woman Seeking same - SouthAfrica.com Discussion Forum

Go Back   SouthAfrica.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Pen Pals

Notices

Femme/Sporty Gay woman Seeking same

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 3rd August 2014, 19:58

Femme/Sporty Gay woman Seeking same

I am a woman in my 30's. I'm looking to make friends with a woman also in her 30's. Someone decent and down to earth, must be single. Anywhere in SA is fine, I don't mind traveling. I'm looking for someone who is feminine/sporty and who doesn't think that all there is to do in life is drink and party!
Old 9th February 2015, 13:47

hey...

Hey im in my 30s sorta - turning thirty soon. Im definitely sporty and loves the outdoors and animals. My dog is literally by bff but that maybe cos i feed him lotsa chocolate which he loves!

I used to be a party animal and can still enjoy a good night out but these days i mostly want to be at home with a special someone.

Thought id say hi. You sounded nice. Hope to hear from you soon.

Tags
gay woman, lesbian