Go Back   SouthAfrica.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Personals

Notices

Looking for a South African Woman/penpals

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 12th September 2002, 02:07

I am a 47 year-old Christian African American male looking to meet a South African Woman for possible marriage. I plan to move there in the future. I'd also like to establish other penpals from South Africa!
Old 12th September 2002, 16:45

Smile Greetings

Hi there

I'm a 32 years old Christian South African woman, and I really would like to enter into a relationship with a possibility to get married as well. How are you there, and how is United States, I guese it's a very wonderfull country with wonderfull people too. South Africa is wonderfull too, with our hot spring weather I really am enjoying myself here. I would love to hear more from you perhaps we can be good friends, and I would love to see you someday. I attend a church at Mountains of Fire and Miracles ministries, and I'm happy with our Lord Jesus Christ and our congregation here. I go to church almost everyday. I never got married and I have a four year old daughter, she is my princess, she keeps me happy all the time, I'm working for Old Mutual Insurance company and I'm doing Marketing. I want to hear more about you, please send me a mail anytime to tell me about yourself.

Lots of greetings and love
God bless
Glivy
Old 13th September 2002, 02:56

Dear GLVY,
Greetings from America! Thanks for answering my message. You sound like a real nice person. I look forward to getting to know you better.
I currently live in Las Vegas, Nevada. This is one of the entertainment capitals of the world. It is known for gambling and attracts people from all over the world. This is a city that never sleeps. I moved here last year because it is the fastest growing city in the nation and I was offered a job teaching school.
Unfortunately, the teaching job did not materialize. I wound up going through some of the worst days of my life. I wound up being homeless living in a shelter for six months. God brought me through those dark days and taught me some valuable lessons. I gained new strength through my hardships. I am a better person today.
I really believe that God has a destiny for every life and that nothing happens by accident. It is important to always have faith and believe that everything that happens is for a purpose and that there is good in every situation. We can never know joy unless there has been pain or experience happiness unless we have known sadness.
I am a 47 year old African American. I was born August 7, 1955 in Chicago, Illinois. I grew up in Kansas City, Mo. and have one brother and three sisters. Most of my family still lives there and we are close. I have a great mom and dad that just celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary.
I grew up in the Methodist Church and went to a small Methodist College in Iowa. I have a degree in History and Art. I taught school for many years in Florida, Colorado, Missouri, and Nigeria. I enjoyed teaching and was voted "Teacher of the Year" four times in a row.
I was married for 13 years to a woman I never loved. I had a son with her out of wedlock while in college. It reflected my innocence and ignorance at the time. I had led a very sheltered life before going to college. I did not have any real experience with women until that time.
I married my son's mother when he was three to try and make things right. I knew that I did not love his mother, but I was determined to be a good husband for at least 15 years until my son was of age.
I went into the military and we lived a good life in Alabama and then Germany. We traveled all over Western Europe. We settled in Florida when I left the service and that is when things started to fall apart. I left my wife June 19,1992. It was the hardest thing that I ever did, but I knew in my heart it was the right thing to do.
My ex-wife really made my life a living hell during the divorce. However, less than a month after the divorce was granted she started dating again and eventually re-married. It has been ten years now since the divorce and I still have not done any serious dating. I look forward to one day meeting a good woman and being happy.
I was blessed to be hired to teach in Nigeria after the divorce. It was quite an experience in many ways. I had a chance to go to Ghana and Egypt. I was supposed to be there two years, but there were some problems so I only stayed about one year.
I am a very hardworking and dedicated person. I have a big heart and always try to help others when I can. God is the source of my strength and I am very thankful for all that he has given me in life. My son is now 26 years old and I am thankful that he has turned out pretty good overall. I did the best I could to be a father to him. I regret that I never had more children, but my ex and I both knew that was not a good idea.
I love going to the theatre and movies. I am a casual sports fan, but don't consider myself a fanatic. I love to draw and paint. I enjoy reading and learning about other cultures. South Africa has has been on my heart for a long time. I really look forward to having the chance to come there in the future!
I am in pretty decent shape. I am about 5'9 and weigh about 165. My worst feature is that my hair is almost gone.(smile) I enjoy walking and hiking very much. I belonged to hiking clubs in Germany and Florida. I enjoy music especially jazz.
I hope that this gives you enough general info about me. I would like to hear more about you. I presently attend a Methodist A.M.E. Church here in Vegas and sing in the choir. I miss my churchs in Colorado and Florida. They were non-denominational and offered some outstanding teaching. I have not visited any churches other than the one that I attend, but friends are now inviting me to come and worship at their churches.
I look foraward to hearing from you again. I hope that I did not scare you off!
OBA
Old 22nd September 2002, 17:49

Glivy, yini my sister uxakwe yini? Sengaze ufune indoda yase America, anani kangaka.Wonke amadoda ayafana. Believe me been there done that.

Your sister in Christ!
Old 29th March 2003, 23:00

TRAVEL PARNER -see my reply.

HELLO;IF YOU NEED A TRAVEL PARTNER I AM TRYING TO FIND ONE TOO.YOUO CAN GET MARRIED WHEN YOU GET THERE.I 'M TRING TO FIND A TRAVEL PARTNER AND A BUISNESSS PARTNER,I want to try to open up a sandwichshop or (i was looking at a night club)possibly.a wife should not be a problem once you get there.I have been trying to find a partner for a while.e-mail me at eejp2003@yahoo.com We can so something in durban -johanny-pretoria-and cape what do youn think.
Old 10th October 2003, 15:03

COMMITMENT

I am looking for educated single beautiful blkwoman or South African blkwoman who studied in USA or Canada preferably without kids though I want them...life time friendship amsowoya@hotmail.com or 01127721747845. am 30, 5,11 tall