Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/webs/southafrica.com/live/forums/showthread.php on line 639

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/webs/southafrica.com/live/forums/showthread.php on line 1041

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/webs/southafrica.com/live/forums/showthread.php on line 1046

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/webs/southafrica.com/live/forums/showthread.php on line 1518

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/webs/southafrica.com/live/forums/showthread.php on line 1523
Free Dating Sites - SouthAfrica.com Discussion Forum

Go Back   SouthAfrica.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Personals

Notices

Free Dating Sites

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.33 average. Display Modes
Old 26th April 2010, 19:06

Smile Free Dating Sites

Woman are joining dating sites in numbers.
Traditionally dating sites have been notorious for much higher percentages of male to female users. Last month reported a leap in female membership rates over the past few months with at almost 50% male/female membership ratio in September and October it is clear woman have discovered the freedom to be in charge. It would seem women are as sexual as men. Many women feel empowered by being able to pick dating when they want and on their terms. Many just don't have the time for serious relationships but still have needs that must be met. Enter Loversmatch dating. Others are turning to dating sites for romance and marriage. Whatever your reason Loversmatch is the premier FREE dating site.

Loversmatch is the premier dating site offering 100% free membership. All members can send and receive messages for free and have full access to the many features that we offer. Loversmatch provides a secure, hassle-free environment where people can meet to form new online relationships. Whether you're looking for new friends, a quick soiree in the world of online dating, or the love of your life, you're sure to find someone special amongst our thousands of members. Using Loversmatch is quick, easy, safe and completely anonymous. So if you are looking for romance then why wait another minute? Join now for totally free membership.
Old 31st October 2012, 23:36

Looking for sa friends

I AM A YOUNG ENERGETIC BLACK GUY LOOKING FOR FRIENDS IN SA FOR FRIENDSHIP AND MORE, CONTACT ME NOW FOR MORE, contact me on eoseitutu2@yahoo,co,uk write me now and lets take the next step
Old 21st January 2013, 09:55

1st free SA online dating network

Hey guys,

If you are into dating online, please visit mamboo.com - the 1st SA dating network which is absolute free - no subscription fees, no nothing.

Check it out and let me know what you think - Free Online Dating Services - Top Internet Dating Websites | Mamboo.com
Mike
Old 8th February 2013, 23:05

How free is free

Now I have been playing around on these sites and they don't seem to be as free as they claim to be, well to make a long story sort, I came across one site that gives you full benefits from the start, they are still new but I really think they give you a good deal. Go and give them a try. efinder affordable dating and match finding
Old 23rd February 2015, 14:57

I have made a free dating site

I have a wife from Africe, and she told me it was not easy to date online, because it was not easy to find a free website. I just made it simple. I made one. Its a facebook/dating site clone, and its free, and will be free forever. Hope you will use it, or share it with your friends Real African Beauties - A free dating service for african women that like to meet guys world wide - social networking

I just finish testing it, but I hope you will tell me if something are wrong, or you miss something