innocent at the same time.

What kind of activities do you enjoy doing? I like to run,
    workout, surf (beginner), mountain bike, vacation, go
    to the movies, Dine and just hang out with those I
    care about.

What are the Men like in Nigera? Is it hard to find
    an attractive, fun and God fearing Man? I think it is
    very difficult to find a person that I am attracted
    to, that is fun to hang with and truly loves God.
    That is just a hard combination. I want to find
    someone that loves me for who I am today in Christ,
    not who they hope me to be. In return, I will do the
    same for my future spouse. I think it is so important
    to love your spouse for their faults and all.

I am a very loving, kind and energentic person. I am
    very passoniate about my views, especially as they
    relate to my relationship with Christ. I really enjoy
    politics and debating my thoughts. I think I do a
    great job of keeping an open mind. I find that some
    people get frustrated because they really don't fully
    understand there own views and therfore can't debate
    them effectively. .One of my biggest challenges is my
    attention span, at times.

I really don't like dating because it seems like I am
    always hurting women when it isn't working out for me.
    I don't date much for that reason.

I look forward to hearing from you. I hope you are
    having a great week!

Regards,
    Brett

"Yoruba" is not a South African language. In fact, I've never heard of it. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by ches
      "Yoruba" is not a South African language. In fact, I've never heard of it. Sorry.
      Brett, Yoruba is spoken in Nigeria, which, if you consult a map, you'll see is bloody far from SA. Do not assume that we know all the languages just becuase we are on the same continent.

If you expect someone to translate a piece that long for you, good manners would be to at least introduce yourself and ask politely if sombody could possibly help. Maybe even use the word please.

Comment

Originally posted by liza81
        to translate a piece that long for you, good manners would be to at least introduce yourself and ask politely if sombody could possibly help. Maybe even use the word please.
        Goed vir jou Liza, ek vind dit amusant, die vermetelheid van die mens....
        Moonwalker

The mystery of the beginning of all things is insoluble by us,
        And I for one must be content to remain an agnostic
        ...Charles Darwin...

Comment

ja manie, ek het besluit ek het wragtig nie tyd vir ongeskiktheid nie. goeie hemel. Vermetelheid is darem 'n goeie woord, nê? Ek het lanklaas daai een gebruik.

Comment

Or course Yoruba is spoken in some areas of SA.

Comment

Originally posted by kukute
              Or course Yoruba is spoken in some areas of SA.
              Yes... like Japanese is spoken in some areas of Britain. Small areas. Very, very small...

私が日本語学校で日本語を勉強しました。

Expecting most Brits to understand that is about the same as expecting most South Africans to understand Yoruba.

Comment

Originally posted by Joovilhar
                Yes... like Japanese is spoken in some areas of Britain. Small areas. Very, very small...

私が日本語学校で日本語を勉強しました。

Expecting most Brits to understand that is about the same as expecting most South Africans to understand Yoruba.

Perhaps like I said in the previous thread, you need to get off that stuff. I never said that most SAs;' spoke Yoruba but merely said that there are a lot of Yoruba speakers in SA many of whom are employed by the visionary ANC who seek to empower Africans in order to balance the cruel legacy of Apartheid.

Comment

merely said that there are a lot of Yoruba speakers in SA
                  really? Didn't know. Can you tell me where you got that info from? Some website links? Some data showing where these speakers live?

Comment

Perhaps like I said in the previous thread, you need to get off that stuff.
                    I'm not actually on anything. But you seem to be making a great big deal about the issue, which suggests you may not be as innocent as you make out.

Ahhh, he doth protest too much!

Comment

I'm not actually on anything. But you seem to be making a great big deal about the issue, which suggests you may not be as innocent as you make out.

Ahhh, he doth protest too much!
                      Take what he says wtith a pinch of salt Joovil, anyone who thinks MUGABE is a great man, must be mentally insane!
                      Moonwalker

...Charles Darwin...

Comment

Originally posted by Moonwalker
                        Take what he says wtith a pinch of salt Joovil, anyone who thinks MUGABE is a great man, must be mentally insane!
                        A pinch? Awww. But I already had a ship load of the stuff ready!

To be honest, I don't take Kukute/Nubianman/whoever_next_when_he_gets_banned seriously enough to take offence at what he says. Every forum has its resident comedian, and he's obviously the pride of southafrica.com. He's entitled to what he has to say - just like everyone else, even if he seems to want to play the part of Agent Provocateur.

However, I reserve the right to sprinkle a pentagram of salt around my PC before I log in. You never know when you'll need it, these days...

Comment

To be honest, I don't take Kukute/Nubianman/whoever_next_when_he_gets_banned seriously enough to take offence at what he says...
                          He is by my estimation entering the danger zone once again, to eventually be banned... . and then return with a new username
                          And as you stated, he is our resident comedian

to admire MUGABE he must be a nutcase...but is Kukute really black?
                          Moonwalker

...Charles Darwin...

Comment

to admire MUGABE he must be a nutcase...but is Kukute really black?
                            Maybe black humour?

Comment

Perhaps you are the one with a mental problem when you chose to see a freedom fighter as anything other than a hero.

Comment

Working...
                              X