Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cassper Nyovest, DJ Dimplez, Reason Are The Top Artists?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cassper Nyovest, DJ Dimplez, Reason Are The Top Artists?

First of all let me start by saying that i was not a big fan of SA hiphop, i will rather chill with some house music while i enjoy my beer or relax in my couch while i play some PS games but recently Cassper Nyovest caught my attantion and i have been following South African Hiphop game for a little while now, the content i am getting out of the game is really interesting and i like to give kudos to these guys K.O, LES, Cassper Nyovest, DJ Dimplez, AKA and Reason, they have dropped some of the best hiphop material i have listened to in recent time but i must say Cassper Nyovest, DJ Dimplez and Reason are the real ish, this does not mean that other mentioned and non-mentioned rappers are not putting out good work, maybe they are just not as deep as Cassper Nyovest recently released tune titled Beef. first of all the intro skit on that track is dope, the one from Samuel L Jackson & Frank Whaley which goes like:
    Samuel L Jackson: What does Marsellus Wallace look like?

Frank Whaley: What?
    Samuel L Jackson: (Gunshots) What country are you from?
    Frank Whaley: What? What?
    Samuel L Jackson: "What" ain't no country I ever heard of. They speak English in What?
    Samuel L Jackson: English, mother****er, do you speak it?
    Frank Whaley: Yes!
    Samuel L Jackson: Then you know what I'm sayin'!
    Frank Whaley: Yes!
    Samuel L Jackson: Describe what Marsellus Wallace looks like!
    Frank Whaley: What? I...
    Samuel L Jackson: Say "what" again. Say "what" again, I dare you, I double dare you mother****er, say "what" one more goddamn time!
    Frank Whaley: He's black
    Samuel L Jackson: Go on!
    Frank Whaley: He's bald
    Samuel L Jackson: Does he look like a *****?
    Samuel L Jackson: (Gunshot) DOES…HE…LOOK…LIKE…A *****?!
    Frank Whaley: (In pain) No!
    Samuel L Jackson: Then why'd you try to **** him like a *****, Brett?

that part goes well with the song, some say the song was recorded to diss K.O and some say it's AKA, i don't really care if it is a beef track or not and who it refers to but that track is dope, Cassper also featured in DJ Dimplez's Way Up featuring Cassper Nyovest and JR, while DJ Dimplez delivered Cassper Nyovest and JR also did justice to the song which makes you want to listen to it more and more. Reason recently dropped the video for Glasses To The Ceiling ft. locnville, you need to watch the video and listen to the lyrics and decide for your self if this is not s good rap tune
Working...
X