Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My qustions to homosexuals?

MY QUESTION TO HOMERSEXUALS.

Why do homosexuals need the approval of people to live their life? The people who are anti homosexuals will always be. If two men living together, how does people know that they’re homosexuals? They could be brothers, father and son, or just friend

My friend on I rented a furnish room when we were in Bible school, in Jamaica. It was lest expensive than the dormitory, and lest noisy. I heard my land lady dropping words every time she saw me, she always talking about the other man that pregnant the man in his batty.

I know she was making fun of us but since we were not homosexuals I did not pay her any mind but laugh and keep going my way.

If you are convince that, that life style is right and that is the life you want, why keep seeking the approval of people?
    “If 50 million people believe a wise thing to be foolish, it is still a wise thing” Beliefs does not change reality.

“If you have to walk away, leave the church, not the faith” Do not make Satan laugh.

You could just as easily ask...

If religious extremists don't have a deeper issue or problem with homosexuals, then why do they have to keep going on about the rights and wrongs of homosexuality?

After all, nobody's arguing that it be made compulsory...

V

Comment

If homosexuals know that the thing is correct, why worry so much?

If homosexuals know that their life style is correct why do they have to make such a big fuss about it. No body care what people do in the closet or bed room?
      “If 50 million people believe a wise thing to be foolish, it is still a wise thing” Beliefs does not change reality.

“If you have to walk away, leave the church, not the faith” Do not make Satan laugh.

Comment

Ghostwriter, you and I might not care what people do in the bedroom, but there are a lot of bigoted people who do. It's a sad fact of life that conservative extremists will try to force others to conform to their world view.

V

Comment

My Concerns are.

The same way how a man and his wife must behave appropately
          The same things should be applied to homosexuals.
          They cant just kissed up in publica and do it on public tv.
          Each person has the right to urinate, but we do not urinate in the supermarket floor?

Comment

I kiss my (female) partner in public. What's wrong with that? It's kinda sweet, I think...

Furthermore, people kissing on TV or in the movies is hardly anything new. Again, I can't see a problem with it?

And I guess therefore I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't apply the same liberal standard to homosexual and heterosexual couples alike.

V

Comment

Ghostwriter....

....your agenda here is as transparent as cellophane.

And your opening sentence is a false one. Most homosexuals do not give a rat's patootie whether straight people "approve" of them or not.

In many societies, they make up the larger part of the buying public because they have more discretionary money to spend. And I don't care what country you are in....homosexuals' money is just as good as heterosexuals' money.

So, I would ask you this question, and I ask you to answer it honestly.

Do YOU approve of homosexuals? Or better yet, do homosexuals approve of YOU? Or perhaps you think that because you walk around with a bible in your hand you are exempt from any criticism about how YOU conduct YOUR private life...??

These are just questions I am posing to you, as you have posed questions to homosexuals.

Comment

you sound upset my friend!!

You sound kinda upset my friend. However, I did not intend to upset you. Homosexuals in my part of the world, is begging people to approve and accept them, and it kinder amaised me. If the thing is ok to you, and you are not killing any one why should you care who want to approve of you?

One of my lesb lady friend is complaning that she want her rights. And I wabnt to know aho stopping her from doing hew woman to woman thing.

Why cant you just live your life and stop making all the fuss?

Comment

Moderator, administrator??

Wait moderator!! This questions was posted months ago. No one reply and no one seem to be bothered by it.

My mission here Sir/Madam is to win a few souls if there is any here to win. I am not even educated as many of you but I am trying my best.

Please Do not take offense to my stuff.

Comment

Its a sign of the outside world I'm afraid.

Religion is breaking down into tiny itsy bitsy pieces. Splintering and fracturing to suit the needs of the people in the modern world.

http://www.losingmyreligion.com

Comment

Re: you sound upset my friend!!

Originally posted by ghostwriter

Why cant you just live your life and stop making all the fuss?
                      I suggest you look into why you can't seem to post without throwing out false accusations before you go after "saving" other people's souls. And what makes you think YOU can save OTHER PEOPLE'S souls and more importantly, why do you think you have the right to assume such as awesome responsibility? Are you some sort of spiritual leader? Please enlighten us. Because as I said, the business of saving souls is not for the lay person.

Nowithstanding the above, VCI forums are not be used for "soul salvation." They are for discussion, debate and dialog. No preaching!

[Edited by Niquie on 13th August 2004 at 19:56]

Comment

tell me do you own this site?

I am here more than one year now and never know about these rules. If I know that something curse like you own this site i would not visit it. I would never want to support something like you.

I Pronounce a curse of sickness upon you, may God drive you from this earth. You are a racist and a God hater.

Run along now go quickly in hell that is where you belong.

Comment

My my...how utterly "Christian" of you.

Adieu - I hope you find a more suitable forum for your type of "christianity."

Comment

Niquie! Welcome to the "I'm a racist because I disagreed" club. Is this your first initiation, or did Nubainman already condemn you as a racist before now?

Comment

Awe, bless your heart!!

I think this the first. Nubianman was a little too smart to have called VCI's Administrator a "racist." And I hope he stops that nasty practice and engages in some in-depth discussions.

As for Ghostwriter, well....some Christian he is, eh? If you don't agree with him you are a racist and you are condemned to hell. How'd you like to grow up in HIS house?

In the words of Tweetie Bird... Pwetty Scarwey!"

Comment

Working...
                              X