Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I live in South Africa

hello

I am a computer engineer.I love Africa I wish to live in south africa.

but I do not know what to do i do not know if they want to take people like me and how . i am programer ,work with photoshop also,I love taking photos and I like the beutiful places.I so happy with my account in this site.

It's always possible! There lots of job vacancies on computer there.

Comment

Zee, your best bet is to contact the consulate. There is a shortage of skilled workers in South Africa, so you may be in luck. You may, however, require a minimum amount of money to bring to South Africa so that you will not be a burden on the state. Good luck.

Comment

hey zee

Originally posted by zee View Post
        hello

but I do not know what to do i do not know if they want to take people like me and how . i am programer ,work with photoshop also,I love taking photos and I like the beutiful places.I so happy with my account in this site.
        hey zee. you can most definitely live in south africa. its a great country. with great people, beautiful weather and gorgeous places to see and photograph. south africa can accomodate you my friend, you just get yourself here and have some fun. whats your full name if i may ask? i have a friend we cal zee, his full name is zibusiso.

Comment

i too am in love with SA, and want to move over there. i'm not particularly skilled, and will be willing to do anything.

Comment

hello

I believe South Africa has what the whole world misses, good wheather,hospitality,our constitution,the country has produced some of the good men,the likes of Nelson Mandela,with high need of skilled workforce in our country, make it your first stop next time,you are looking employment prospects.

Comment

hello

You should make enquiries about the work situation but we love inviting people here. It's a great country to live in, the people are friendly, the food is great, the weather perfect, the beaches a dream and of course we have Nelson Mandela.

Comment

Hi! I am a doctor (surgeon). I wish to move to SA too. Is it possible to find a job in my occupation area?

Comment

Nick,

There is a critical shortage of doctors in South Africa, so the chances are that yes, you could emigrate. S A H C :: Home Affairs: Residence Permit ::

Comment

Originally posted by ches View Post
                    Zee, your best bet is to contact the consulate. There is a shortage of skilled workers in South Africa, so you may be in luck. You may, however, require a minimum amount of money to bring to South Africa so that you will not be a burden on the state. Good luck.
                    I WANT A JOB IAM A ELECTRONIC TECHNICIAN

Comment

Originally posted by DATHEESHDAMODAR View Post
                      I WANT A JOB IAM A ELECTRONIC TECHNICIAN
                      I WISH TO LIVE IN SA

Comment

I have old wish to go and live in SA,but I dont have any information what jobs are on offer..I work as as car-painter in autombile industry.

Comment

hello

Yes you can! Bring your skills please and a loaded Glock. If you come to Cape Town, avoid walking on that natural wonder, Table mountain, unless you're in a group of 50 or lucky enough to have Bodyguards. And be very careful when cycling...there is something weird about the South African driver - they are very aggressive and like killing pedestrians and other unimportant road users, especially the crazies in 4x4's and luxury German sedans..Oh!OH!.. if you're come here on Honeymoon stay in your hotel room at night and only go out in the day with a bullet proof vest...do not, I repeat, do not get into any kind of taxi!

Other than that..Hope to see you here

Comment

SA seems a very interesting place. Are there any visa needed to go there? Like working visa or even tourist visa at the very least?

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by mikkimouse View Post
                              Yes you can! Bring your skills please and a loaded Glock. If you come to Cape Town, avoid walking on that natural wonder, Table mountain, unless you're in a group of 50 or lucky enough to have Bodyguards. And be very careful when cycling...there is something weird about the South African driver - they are very aggressive and like killing pedestrians and other unimportant road users, especially the crazies in 4x4's and luxury German sedans..Oh!OH!.. if you're come here on Honeymoon stay in your hotel room at night and only go out in the day with a bullet proof vest...do not, I repeat, do not get into any kind of taxi!

Other than that..Hope to see you here
                              Where are safe areas in Cape region?

Comment

Working...
                              X