Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you recommend to raise a family in ZA as a white man?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you recommend to raise a family in ZA as a white man?

Dear South African fellows,

I am seeking for a new life in another country and I am considering moving to ZA. Two years ago I already visited Cape Town for a longer six month stay, so at least I got a first impression how it feels to live in this country with all it´s pros and cons. Of course I was fascinated by it´s beauty but I was also shocked about the brutal crime we all know about (my car was broken twice and I almost had to kill a black guy with my rifle somewhere near Durban). For me as a man I am fine with this sort of life. I am not a scary person but I care about my wife and I don´t want to raise my children in a land where whites don´t have a future. And here I want to come to my question:

Do the whites have a future in this country or are we getting treaten like the whites in Zimbabwe some years ago? I just don´t want to build a house there, build up a life and then all of a sudden, some black politicians come along and take away everything I worked for, because they still think it´s whiteman´s fault that blacks are suffering.

I am looking forward to get some opinions and each is welcome.

Sadly - No
    Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities -- Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by Magenta_M View Post
      Sadly - No
      Why not?Please explaine..

Comment

Really?! You need an explanation?

Do you not watch the news?

Recently JZ was sympathizing with some or other country where a bunch of people were killed - and yes, they deserve sympathy, death by violence should never happen.

BUT

In South Africa people are dying violent deaths every day, or being left disabled, suffering the physical and emotional torment of being raped, living in squalor while the fat cats (and I mean FAT) are living in luxury.

South African officials spout statistics on other countries where violence is a problem, as if that would diminish the pain of what is going on here - it doesn't.
        Freedom's just another word for 'nothing left to lose' ...

Comment

Originally posted by RealityOfLife View Post
          Really?! You need an explanation?

Do you not watch the news?

Recently JZ was sympathizing with some or other country where a bunch of people were killed - and yes, they deserve sympathy, death by violence should never happen.

BUT

In South Africa people are dying violent deaths every day, or being left disabled, suffering the physical and emotional torment of being raped, living in squalor while the fat cats (and I mean FAT) are living in luxury.

South African officials spout statistics on other countries where violence is a problem, as if that would diminish the pain of what is going on here - it doesn't.
          Do you live in Wi****ersrand?
          So,you say that all SA are critical?!

Comment

I thought South Africa was nice about whites now...They treated me nice when i went and stayed there for a holiday...yes it was only 2 weeks...but...

Comment

I think crime affect us all, its has nothing to do with color unless I'm color blind. mostly it happens in townships and it happens each and every day there. this january I was robbed daylight and my car was taken. Was it because i'm white?

brother if you want to come to SA feel free to do so, but you should know that each and every country has its own social obstacles as well as the advantages.

Comment

Hi Sebetsi,

I think you have a good point there about crime affecting everyone in South Africa, irrespective of the colour of our skins.

South Africa is one scary place in a world of scary places.

Look at what's happening in Syria right now -- so tragic. And that's just one obvious example.

The best we can do is treat whoever we meet with dignity and respect.

Everyone is carrying a burden of some sort.
                Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities -- Voltaire

Comment

Working...
                X