Is there anybody out there ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there anybody out there ?

Hello there, This is my first post on this forum. I noticed all the last posts were....like November month ?

Am I missing something...or are things slow moving around here ? My words seem to have a hollow ring to it....

Nice to see you here.

Sadly, I think FaceBook, Google+, Twitter.... has gobbled everybody up.
    Freedom's just another word for 'nothing left to lose' ...

Comment

Originally posted by RealityOfLife View Post
      Nice to see you here.

Sadly, I think FaceBook, Google+, Twitter.... has gobbled everybody up.
      Thanks man,

I'm feeling near as faded as my jeans....
      at the moment about this thread.
      Oh well....thinks I'll hang around a little while longer and see if this forum suddenly lights up in the new year.
      Otherwise...I might just thumb another deisel down...

Spacedog

Comment

I am here, down with facebook!

Comment

Down with Facebook indeed!

Although I can think of a number of people who would miss the opportunity to try and prod people's consciences with trite, holier-than-thou, guilt-tripping little sayings.

or the opportunity to tell all their "friends" about the wonderful life they are leading
          Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities -- Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by Arwen View Post
            Down with Facebook indeed!

Although I can think of a number of people who would miss the opportunity to try and prod people's consciences with trite, holier-than-thou, guilt-tripping little sayings.

or the opportunity to tell all their "friends" about the wonderful life they are leading
            oh I hate that. I have trying to get rid of those kind of high school friends for years...why on earth would I try and connect back to them? lol

Comment

Working...
            X