Clear All

• Work for Africa - volunteers

Volunteers needed in Africa and Central America
    Social Work with Street children

Build Schools and Clinics

Teach agriculture, carpentry and literacy

Environmental Projects

Prevent Spreading of HIV/AIDS

4-6 months training in Denmark, Norway, England, USA, China, India or South Africa
    required

Boarding exp. Start 1.2 & 1.4 & 1.10 & 1.11

Travelling Folk High School
    Phone: 0045 64813215
    http://www.drhbogense.dk3.com e-mail: humana@interia.pl

volunteer

i read your messege, are you still searching for a volunteer? i'm a lecturer in india and would like to extend my services to your country, tell me more about your requirements.

Comment

Internship opportunities

Hello,
      I would like to know more about internship opportunities in South Africa. I am a political science in Canada and planing on getting a master's degree in social work. I would love to be able to work in South Africa; in the arena of the social sciences. If anyone can tell me sites that I should check out as far as internship opportunities in regards to youth or women; human rights etc..., things of that nature, please let me know. I am very interested. I am a native of west Africa ( Mali), and I am looking forward to hearing from anyone who wants to help me. My email is army88@yahoo.com, Thank you.

Comment

Need Africa volunteer programs allows you to reach out to the challenged communities and make a difference while experiencing an adventure holiday of a lifetime Please contact Exit Poverty

Comment

Working...
        X