FREE AFRICA FROM LUCIFER'S CHILDREN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE AFRICA FROM LUCIFER'S CHILDREN

I am from Jamaica and pray that Black Men in Africa unite, kill ethnic strife, honor and respect the black woman, have one child per household, work to take care of the land and animals and remove all white people from Africa. To free africa and the animals from bondage and exploitation all whites must be removed from Africa by any means necessary. We must be prepared to gives our lives for the liberation of Africa from Lucifers children.

lol

lol

u ediot it will never happen in a million years and the will someday kill themselves stupid moron

Comment

Chrissin2, I understand your frustation with the Europeans and people of European descent, particularly with all the evil that has been done against people of color. However, all people are God's children, and we should not allow ourselves to be overtaken by the spirit of hate. Africa is once again controlled by blacks, so progress is being made in this area. Although we must never forget the past, we must move forward, without vegence. Let God worry about revenge, it should not be on our plate, we have more important things to worry about, such as education, health and land and wealth redistribution.

I agree that strife among Africans must be eliminated, we are the most hated people on the planet, so we must foster a since of kinship and understanding.

[Edited by Tiger32 on 24th April 2002 at 22:43]

Comment

Tiger32, unless I am mistaken you are a black American - not African.

Comment

chrissin2, I was born in South Africa and have lived my whole life in this country, still I know that its not my country cause I’m white. If I could demand (like the black people do over here with land reforming) citizenship in the country of my forefathers (witch came to this country in the 1600's) I would move back to that country (Germany in my case) without a second thought to get away from this damned by God continent. Unfortunately I suffer like all South Africans under a very poor economy (never mind other African countries) and will never have enough money to emigrate.

Its not very nice being white in South Africa if you’re young, even though I'm not racist and had nothing to do with apartheid ever. Damn the power that the white apartheid generation had.

Comment

Originally posted by aDAMa
            If I could demand (like the black people do over here with land reforming) citizenship in the country of my forefathers (witch came to this country in the 1600's) I would move back to that country (Germany in my case) without a second thought to get away from this damned by God continent. Its not very nice being white in South Africa if you’re young, even though I'm not racist and had nothing to do with apartheid ever. Damn the power that the white apartheid generation had.
            With those views, you should go back to Germany. But I don't think that your views would be acceptable in Germany either. Racist South Africa was one of the last outposts where people like you could openly practice racism. Now that blacks are in control once again, people like you are finding themselves more and more isolated.

The only place left for you to go, is under a rock or in some cave. This earth would be much better without racists like yourself!

Comment

I got to this site by accident and was so sad about what I read. I do not think this was what Mandela had in mind but anyway.

I went to Europe for 2 years and could not wait to get back to South Africa. I love this place and the people no matter what colour. White people are being killed by the thousands in South Africa now, so I think you have succeeded in YOUR racist mission whithout even trying. The sad thing is that these days it is not just the whites here who are being killed but also the blacks. Then there is aids and people raping babies?! I LIVE IN THE MOST DANGEROUS COUNTRY IN THE WORLD OURSIDE A WAR ZONE. AND THERE ARE COUNTRIES THAT ARE FAR POORER.

Another thing, I would not say all Zimbabwe people are like Mogabe now would I. Can you see how unfair you are?

I just wonder if you whipe out the whites if that would really make things better for anyone? What about working hard educating yourself and rising above your sircumstances? Then you can show the whites hey?

But then again we could all just move in circles, now you racist next America?

Comment

“As long as you blame someone else for your situation, it is because you have do not the inner strength to realize that you have failed yourself.”

A brief vision of the past, present and future of Africa.

The other side of the story.

My forefathers as I, have done nothing wrong and I will not submit to the lies of the current corrupt government about so called injustices which have been committed against their supporters. Here are the basics.

I am proud of my forefathers who in belief of their own ideas left Europe to help enlighten the dark continent of Africa which were at that point already lagging behind more than 300 years in development. I am proud of the technology and know how which they brought to Africa. Just think what would have happened to the African people today, if only today the Americans decided to colonize the African Continent. It would certainly have been the end of the African. (It was the end of the American Indian).
                My forefathers treated these people with respect and conducted business with them in ways, which these people then saw as fair.

My forefathers where hateful and evil people – That is the reason why there are so many Africans in South Africa today. The Africans were culled to extinction. Today the remaining few, lives in reserves to protect them and their heritage. This is as far from the truth as America is from Africa. Today not even the “boers” which are being culled on their farms (in a silent war – called crime – which is nothing other than ethnical cleasing) are treated with that amount of respect.

My forefathers (The so called “boers”) entered this county with a vision to create a land of opportunity, to empower, and educate the people of the continent. The language barrier was great and the social difference of the Europeans arriving here where great from the locals living here, as they were more than 300 years behind in development. The locals could not even read or write. And this was immediately to be blamed on my forefathers. (Why didn’t you teach me? Well I only arrived here)

My forefathers treated the people of Africa so bad that some of them decided that if they worked for my forefathers, they would have better opportunities. Those who did, learned to read and write, they learned how the rest of the world thinks, doors were opened fro them to travel to the rest of the world, and today likely they have become the people who is governing South Africa. If it was not for the colonist settling in Africa the there today would not have been Africans in America, in England and elsewhere in the world. Other locals were afraid of the change and move further inland. Frequently these locals raided the farms of my forefathers – they believed as they still today belief that if you work hard a wise and I don’t, then I am rightfully allowed to reap from your rewards…a communist idea called the ubuntu…Something which a capitalist will only understand when he lives with the African.

Back then the locals had a social structure – a government. It was called a tribe with a chief. My forefathers on many occasions went to these chiefs to buy land from them. These chiefs were then only concerned about themselves as today’s politicians are – that is in fact what they were – politicians. These chiefs accepted to sell their land for catlle because it made the powerfull and respected in their tribe – they represented the tribe so they had the power to make such a decision. They even on occasions stole the cattle , which would pay for the land, and they killed my forefathers.

Even despite these brutal acts my forefathers respected the locals so much that rich lands like the Transkei and Ciskei and the former homelands were reserved for these people where they could on their own time develop until they could integrate with the culture 300 years in advance to there own. Today this act of respect of allowing people to develop on there own has become a hot spot which the Africa politicians has effectively use to mislead there people again. The modern Africa chief has identified this ‘apartheid’ as an opportunity to enrich himself now regardless on the effect which his actions is going to have on the rest of his tribe (Just look at Africa and you will see where it is heading). In fact the modern chief is so aware of how he benefited from the respect when he was giving the opportunity to develop on his own that today he denies this same respect from the ‘boers’ who ask for the same act of respect. He fears this because, he knows exactly how he is using this as a tool to enrich himself. He is also fully aware what the result of his actions is going to be and requires someone to be blamed when eventually his so called democracy which is based on indoctrination fails. Why should he treat those who treated him with respect, with the same respect if he can use them as an excuse for his inability to understand why democracy in Africa is doomed to fail.

Today I am blamed of stealing land which were paid for in cattle and blood. I am blamed for the fact that their democratic system where the chief ruled failed. Today the situation in Africa remains the same. The local still trust there leaders blindly not seeing that again there leaders is selling them out, this time they will pay the price of famine and corruptness (Just look at Zimbawe). An then the chief will play the same politics which the rest of Africa does and blame the colonist who brought a new way of thinking for his inability to recognize that the majority of his tribe has not developed far enough to integrate with the western world.

It is time that the Africa realize that he has to fend for himself and to looking for the chief to take responsibility for his well being. Not until the day come when the African realizes that he should look after himself and not his chief will the African have respect for Capitalism and the freedom that it brings. Then, only then will he understand why Africa fails so badly at democracy.

Politicians likes to fuel hatred to empower themselves.

As long as words like ‘formerly disadvantaged’ and ‘apartheid’ is used this game is still played. If an alien species arrives at the planet with advanced and superior technology, then all of the people will in an instant become ‘formerly disadvantaged’ and everyone will have to cope with that ‘apartheid.’ They will be aliens and we will be locals. The intent of aliens might be pure, they might try to educate the people about space travel, about what they have discovered the universe to be about, they would bring better and more productive ways to harvest and run the land and space…Obviously they will dominate the new economy, We will see the advantages of what they bring…I can see what will happen…

Then the people of Africa will start a campaign to plant bombs to overthrow the aliens. The will strike, and kill aliens, the will blame the aliens for being disadvantaged. The Africa will commence in a war, an armed struggle and this struggle will be justified. The aliens will be blamed for the invasion. In the end other alien races will be affected by the Africans propaganda and they will spread their way of domination via being playing the victim.

This is why, I as European, will leave this Continent. My forefathers have come here to make a difference. Today, I am blamed for a crime I did not commit. If they Aficans are so incapable to see what we have done – and to see what they have done for themselves then I do not want part of this. If you give love and the receiver is so insecure of himself that he sees it as a threat then I do not know how he is ever going to grow up and start to blame himself for being himself.

Comment

chrissin2

I see hatred in you heart. I wonder who is the father of that hatred.

Comment

Mandela has done so much and you are trying to destroy all of it. This is sad
                    I hate the racism of the whites but I hate also the racist of the black people as you, chrissin2.
                    (Chrissin, W Shaggy!! )

Comment

Originally posted by chrissin2
                      I am from Jamaica and pray that Black Men in Africa unite, kill ethnic strife, honor and respect the black woman, have one child per household, work to take care of the land and animals and remove all white people from Africa. To free africa and the animals from bondage and exploitation all whites must be removed from Africa by any means necessary. We must be prepared to gives our lives for the liberation of Africa from Lucifers children.
                      Mrs/Miss Whoopi, I feel sorry for you. You must of been treated real bad by some white person, to have such a view of them. Too me, skin tone, is of no more significance, if not less significance, than height.
                      The true history of Africa, and not a Western view of it, that the whites discovered and settled on the Western Cape before the black peoples had even discovred them. Get whites out Africa?
                      Africa has been inhabited by Arabs, blacks, Khoi and San for centuries, long before whites came. The West of South Africa wasn't setlled on by blacks when whtes came, so why should it be 'returned' to blacks?
                      The Western lands mixing of the words black and African has caused great confusion. Not all Africans are black.
                      I think it is shocking how blacks will stand by a bad leader just becuase he is black. Look for a better black leader. It's time people acknowleged Mugabe is corrupt and probably mentally unstable, and got a good leader in power, whether he be balck, white, orange, brown or yellow. Too me, skin tone, is of no more significance, if not less significance, than height.
                      Africa belongs to all who live in it, black or white

Comment

Originally posted by krymyhier
                        Even despite these brutal acts my forefathers respected the locals so much that rich lands like the Transkei and Ciskei and the former homelands were reserved for these people where they could on their own time develop until they could integrate with the culture 300 years in advance to there own.
                        A. These were not rich lands, but ghettos, like the Nazi holocaust.
                        B. The blacks would have learned of technology better if mixed with those who knew it.
                        C. The blacks had information to teach whites too!

Comment

Tiger 32

It is clear that u r a racist who is only concerned with revenge on white people. I think nobody here considers u an african except urself and ur racist friends and there is plenty of difference between being an african american and african, so please stop ur ranting and for ur information whites who r not racist have the same right to live in S.A as blacks and i am sure that was what Mr.Mandela said so get over ur childish way of thinking and come to terms with reality. For ur kind information dont make me out to be a white just becuz i opposed ur racist views.

Comment

I don't mean to sound selfish, proud or ignorant, but no one seems to say any thing when I point out, "The West of South Africa wasn't setlled on by blacks when whites came" and that blacks took land from Khoi and San peoples just as whites did. Neither black of white are native South Africans, but setllers. Zim is different to ZA, blacks setlled there before whites, but whites do have a right to live in ZA, just as much right as the Zulu, Zhosa and Sotho.
                            I am white, but I am not a son of the Devil - everyone is born as one of God's creatures, black, white, orange, brown or yellow. If anyone thinks I am racist, my closest frineds are Chinese, Inidan, black and white.

Comment

Have you been to http://www.jpcommunications.co.uk/africa.htm

Comment

Working...
                              X