This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hidden Shame - Tears Within...

It is an autobiography of my life as an Indian in South Africa, Who was Sexually, Mentally and physically abused as a child. This book is available for free at the following sites: The Queen's Note - www.daisy007.com, www.booksie.com,www.mdjuction.com...... It is also for sale at Amazon for $5, £ 3.75.. All proceeds will be donated to Capital Trust Project which is a charity that supports people with Mental Ill Health. They are the first charity to provide peer support training, free transport,food and training to service users who are recovering and are recovered. I left South Africa because my whole family were held at gunpoint by four armed men at our house. We were tied, and I was raped by the four men. The bullet missed my head by inches and I survived the ordeal... I had 9 months of anti hiv drugs, my children could not cope living in South Africa anymore, so we made the decision to move to Europe... I am on the road to recovery.... and have settled here peacefully. My wish is to retire back in South Africa but things have not changed much. It is sad to see that we woman are so ashamed to speak out about being raped... More should be done to support the victims of this injustice. The world has seen the results of the rape case in India on December 16th 2012....isn't it time that our country, my land of birth did some changes too.... To all victims ,,,, Please stand up and speak out...It wasn't your fault...so why be ashamed of yourself....Do not worry about what people will say ...take care of yourself first....Love and respect yourself....Heal yourself.....forgive and let go....To the police and governments please look after us , treat us as if we were your mother,sister,or daughter...You wouldn't want to see them hurt...So PROTECT US....

Welcome to the forums juliamaya23.

I'm so sorry to hear what you have been through.

Sadly, this type of thing happens far too often, and I believe the crime and violence in South Africa will continue to escalate. There is no incentive or deterrent for the perpetrators to stop.

Thank you for sharing your story with us - for speaking out about what happened to you. Hopefully it will touch others who have been through similar experiences.

Take care ;-)
    Freedom's just another word for 'nothing left to lose' ...

Comment

Thank you

Thank you for your kind and warm response. Have a wonderful week..God Bless

Comment

Working...
      X