Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this how our leaders fix nations most imp issues ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this how our leaders fix nations most imp issues ?

Hi folks,
    I happened to catch this video from you tube YouTube - Hillary and Obama Game Show Appearance
    Thought it is a fun video. I always wonder, is this how our leaders fix nation's issues?
    Have fun watching........

Hi Jeremy,

Our leaders are Thabo Mbeki, Jacob Zuma and the African National Congress, not Barak Obama, Hillary Clinton or even John McCain or George W. Bush. This is a South African forum. You are welcome to post here, but perhaps you should look around and see who's on the forum.

Ches

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy0341 View Post
      Hi folks,
      I happened to catch this video from you tube YouTube - Hillary and Obama Game Show Appearance
      Thought it is a fun video. I always wonder, is this how our leaders fix nation's issues?
      Have fun watching........
      I do agree, would love to see the ANC performing the same gimmick....that would be a laugh!
      Moonwalker

The mystery of the beginning of all things is insoluble by us,
      And I for one must be content to remain an agnostic
      ...Charles Darwin...

Comment

leaders

By the way welcome to the forum Jeremy !
        lets hear more from you
        Moonwalker

The mystery of the beginning of all things is insoluble by us,
        And I for one must be content to remain an agnostic
        ...Charles Darwin...

Comment

Then again we could acknowledge that there's a great big world out there -- and politicians are full of s%&t wherever you go (in general)

Here's some South African political humour...

ZANews Network | The Home of South African Satirical Video News, Cartoons and Funny Politics.
          Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities -- Voltaire

Comment

For the first poster, it doesn't have to be all south african as anyone can relate to the incompentence of Politicians and Political systems...Whatever the country.

Comment

Working...
            X