Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pic of da most bootiful man in da world!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pic of da most bootiful man in da world!

Sorry.Couldn't resist blessing this new forum with a pic of me... ;-)

Heh.

But seriously, this is an awesome idea!

I'm supposedly putting together a scrapbook of pics and interesting facts about South Africa to give to my husband on the plane, sort-of an introduction and a way to curb his boredom. (He was pulling the hairs on my legs on the trip from Philly to Connecticut, so Atlanta to Cape Town is gonna be a rough ride.)

I need a bazillion pics of cool stuff in the South Western Cape. I also need to coordinate with my cousin, who'll be making the trip from Vegas with her new hubby around the same time!

I'm hoping to fit in a week in the South Cape (Albertinia - of all places - Mosselbaai, Knysna, Oudtshoorn, maybe Plett), but otherwise we'll be limited to the greater Cape Town area (Stellenbosch, Malmesbury, Cape Point, City Bowl and possibly Langebaan).

I need pics of the main attractions in these places - hell, all the places. HELP ME PLEASE!

Incidentally, I have broadband, so I'm happy with enormous files that I can pop onto a CD and make for the nearest Wal-Mart. I can furnish an email address if you're worried about dial-up users.

Comment

Working...
    X