X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny cartoons

Comment

funny

Those are great cartoons liza81, unfortunately the first one would be deemed as "not appropriate for publication" in my country in this age of politcal correctness!
      "Gentlemen! You can't fight here, this is the War Room!!" —*Peter Sellers.

Comment

first and foremost in a good sense of humour is the ability to laugh at yourself.

Happy pills

[Edited by liza81 on 17th September 2004 at 04:56]

Comment

I agree

Yes you are quite right liza81. To my mind humour is a universal launguage — everybody can laugh. It does not matter to me if the author is of a particular colour or race.

Unfortunately Political Correctness is counter productive. For instance if a person is blind, the PC police will say that person is visually impaired. That means the term "blind" is wrong. It makes people feel guilty and shameful for using a perfect use of their language.

An old joke:?*"There is a knock at the door, a woman says she can't come because she is in the bath, the man at the door says 'it's alright I am a blind salesman', oh, alright then said the woman as she nips out of the bath naked to open the door. Ok then says the man, what blinds are you interested in, venetian or roller".

You see PC will destroy the good humour of this world and turn us into media friendly robots.

Keep up the good work on those cartoons.
          "Gentlemen! You can't fight here, this is the War Room!!" —*Peter Sellers.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Get all the Madam and Eve you can handle at their website

[Edited by ches on 18th September 2004 at 00:18]

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X