My SA photo album

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My SA photo album

Thanks Liza. Now I can share my photo album with you guys.
    Here we go: These were taken on a trip to the Mother City (Cape Town - for the non-saffers out there), just before that flood a couple of weeks ago.

If there's a 50/50 chance that something can go wrong...
    9 out of 10 times it will.

Liza, I think you have created a monster!
    The first one is a trip to Hermanus (spot the whale) and the last three are from a trip to the Okavango Delta in Botswana. Hope you enjoy them.

Comment

Outstanding photos! Absolutely stunning...thank you!

Comment

Odin, great pictures! Glad you managed. I love the sunset one.
        Did you take these yourself?

Comment

Most were taken by my dad. I took some. As soon as I get time I'll post some more

Comment

Now look what you did! You guys made me cut class so I can post some more photos. Anyway, here they are:

Some more photos from the Cape Town visit. The first one is a protea and the second one is the Van Reenens Pass, if my memory serves me right. Maybe Konsalik recognises it.

Comment

I apologise to everybody who has a slow, dail-up connection. This page must take ages to open…but I just can’t help myself!!

Taken from a mountain close to Makhado (formerly Louis Trichardt). Enjoy.

Comment

A beautiful coastal town in the Eastern Cape called Kenton-on-Sea. This photo was taken at the mouth of the Bushmans River. It’s my usual holiday spot in July and December. Just love it there…you can probably see why.

Check out this freak hailstorm that hit Pretoria a couple of months ago. This was taken about 30 minutes after the rain stopped. Most of the hail had been washed away by then. This photo probably doesn’t even come close to some of the hurricane pics taken n the States recently, but I’m still pretty fascinated by it.

Comment

I can’t wait for the jacarandas to start blossoming over here. Then I’ll really go nuts!

Comment

Working...
                  X