X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mungiki Crackdown In Kenya In Very Detailed Pictures

Kenyaniyetu.com -> Mungiki Crackdown In Pictures

CLICK THE LINK ABOVE TO SEE THE GORY DETAILS OF POLICE BRUTALITY THAT REMINDS ME OF THE APARTHEID ERA DURING MONGESUTHU BUTHELEZI'S TIME.

That was heavy handed and uncalled for --do Kenya police know anything called Investigation and innocent till proven guilty?
    I use to be in Kenya --and the police there use to harrass me constantly --they are corrupt too.

Comment

Originally posted by OBAMBLA View Post
      Kenyaniyetu.com -> Mungiki Crackdown In Pictures

CLICK THE LINK ABOVE TO SEE THE GORY DETAILS OF POLICE BRUTALITY THAT REMINDS ME OF THE APARTHEID ERA DURING MONGESUTHU BUTHELEZI'S TIME.
      What specifically about Mangosuthu Buthelezi did those images remind you of? They reminded me of apartheid in general, especially the "police" in military uniforms.

The people they were after didn't sound like the type you'd take home to meet your mother, but it looks like they caused a lot of pain and suffering on their 'witch hunt.'

Comment

Originally posted by Som-pride View Post
        That was heavy handed and uncalled for --do Kenya police know anything called Investigation and innocent till proven guilty?
        I use to be in Kenya --and the police there use to harrass me constantly --they are corrupt too.
        HEAVY HANDED? That's an understatement! Try BRUTALITY! When women are assaulted holding babies in their arms, there is something definitely wrong. Isn't anyone accountable for this? Do the government officials not care to speak out against this?

What kind of a world are we living in??

Comment

Utter Human Rights Violation

Hi Folks,

This Tells Us All That The Value Of "human Rights' Is Eroding.

The Judicial System Has Failed .

Let There Be More Messages Like This.

...legaleagle.

Comment

Human rights is a fantasy dreamed up by some middle to upperclass yobs sitting in a 1st world country having tea around a conference table.

This is the human condition at its finest and the stark reality of trying to combine culture with civilization.

:|

Comment

Originally posted by Faceless View Post
              Human rights is a fantasy dreamed up by some middle to upperclass yobs sitting in a 1st world country having tea around a conference table.

This is the human condition at its finest and the stark reality of trying to combine culture with civilization.

:|
              Hellow folks,

Human Rights is no longer a domestic issue .International Human Rights declaration is a clear sign of advancement in harmony among various human races of this globe.Political boundaries are immaterial for HUMAN RIGHTS.

Economic and educational advancement has nothing to do with a man being kind and merciful to a suffering fellow human and to render a helping hand.

And finally ,most busy and brisk people drink TEA ,including JAPANESE who were able to challenge the US economy even after FACING AN ATOMIC BOMBING during second world war. The Japanese are really men of true perseverence and toil.

Last but not the least,I hail from a third world country and from the land of M.K.GANDHI who attended the FIRST ROUND TABLE CONFERENCE IN LONDON half naked to represent the true condition of this GREAT SUB-CONTINENT CALLED INDIA,and it was MR.M.K.GANDHI ,who sowed the seeds of freedom in South africa as well.

WORK HARD ,PROSPERITY AWAITS YOU.

your's righteously human,
              L.E
              Last edited by legaleagle_2007; 26th November 2007, 14:01. Reason: felt like incomplete

Comment

Working...
              X