Dutch-American is Seeking a SA Pen Pal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dutch-American is Seeking a SA Pen Pal

Hallo! My name is Beatrix. I am a Dutch-American woman living in the States with a passion for South Africa. I love the culture, the people, and the country; I have intentions of living in South Africa in the future. I am looking for someone with whom I can practice my Afrikaans. My first language was Dutch. This person must be comfortable with exchanging emails and Skyping, and, if this person lives in the U.S., texting (which is preferred, as it is the quickest form of communication among the three methods). I would appreciate any assistance. I do not know personally any South Africans, so I must use other alternatives. Baie, baie, dankie, and please message me if you're interested!

I will add that I am eighteen.

Comment

hi

Originally posted by ringolevio View Post
      Hallo! My name is Beatrix. I am a Dutch-American woman living in the States with a passion for South Africa. I love the culture, the people, and the country; I have intentions of living in South Africa in the future. I am looking for someone with whom I can practice my Afrikaans. My first language was Dutch. This person must be comfortable with exchanging emails and Skyping, and, if this person lives in the U.S., texting (which is preferred, as it is the quickest form of communication among the three methods). I would appreciate any assistance. I do not know personally any South Africans, so I must use other alternatives. Baie, baie, dankie, and please message me if you're interested!
      Hi. i'm a white SA female and would love in assisting you with your questions if you are interested. At the moment i can only email and I'm also 18 turning 19

Comment

Working...
      X