Anastacia Tsosane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anastacia Tsosane

I taught in Lesotho in 1973. I am looking for a former student and friend Anastacia Tsosane. This was her maiden name and I do not know if she has married. She should be in her mid to late fifties now. If you know Anastacia I would love to make contact with her. I live in California, but am visiting Southern Africa in May of this year. My email is [email protected]. I am on WhatsApp, 707 745 8489 in the U.S.
    If you know any Tsosanes, please ask them for help in contacting Anastacia. I would love making contact after 40 years.

Tom Young

How to find missing South Africans.

]We have a service that find South Africans world wide. We also search Botswana, Mozambique, Namibia, Swaziland, Zimbabwe, ex-Rhodesians.
    Why use our service?
    If you time is worth anything, then it is cheaper for you to pay us
    than clicking and phoning around yourself.

- This is not a typical "reunion type" website. Each search request is processed manually.
    - We have access to more than a 100 resources; government records, public databases, etc.
    - We have been going since 1999 and have the experience to know where to look for each type of person.
    - We have special programs that can search through those resources fast and systematically.
    - Hassle free: no need to login or register. Just submit your request.

Please include your phone number with your enquiry.
    Find any people from South Africa, even those who have emigrated.

Comment

Working...
    X