Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need your help!!! I need you to vote for me.. Please.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need your help!!! I need you to vote for me.. Please.

| The Candidate Challenge (you can click it to give me a vote without maneuvering the page!)

Name: Todd Julyan

I am a law student studying through UNISA. I work part time and have paid for the majority of my studies.
    I have been given the opportunity to take part in the Candidate challenge, which has been put together by Werksmans, One of the big five firms in Southern Africa, The winner of this challenge receives an interview with the Werksmans CEO.

I WANT YOU! to vote for me, every vote counts! The person with the most votes wins. I know with the help of you amazing people, I can win this!

Entries close on the 31 August 2010, If you could, as a part of your every day online ritual, click a vote for me. I would be eternally grateful.

Hi Todd, maybe I'm being a bit dense, but I clicked on the link and it took me to the home page. Didn't see your name there. By the way - Good Luck!
    Freedom's just another word for 'nothing left to lose' ...

Comment

Originally posted by Emgee View Post
      Hi Todd, maybe I'm being a bit dense, but I clicked on the link and it took me to the home page. Didn't see your name there. By the way - Good Luck!
      Hey,

By clicking the link you gave me a vote!! thank you!! I really appreciate the support!

Comment

Working...
      X