solar traffic light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• solar traffic light

I heard that recently in south africa some traffic lights on the intersections have been replaced by solar energy traffic lights. How do they work now? and how is the government goint to make it popular in south africa?

because we are a manufacturer for solar traffic lights, I am very keen on the market development all over the world. If you can share some information with me, I will appreciate it!

best regards!

Tony
    msn:suntopchina@hotmail.com

Hi, it is me. Tony Speaking.

Who would like to talk with me with the topic of solar traffic lights everywhere in the world?

Who can keep me posted of any news for solar traffic lights in South Africa?

Thanks

Tony

Comment

Solar Traffic Lights

Greetings from South Africa,

My name is Andrew Cloete, CEO of a company by the name of Level3 Media.

I'm sure the knowledge of the power supply crisis currently in South Africa is now Global news. Our government is now in the process of a R450 000 000.00 roll-out of solar powered products throughout the country. In an attempt to alleviate the strain to our power grid, Solar Street Lights and Solar Traffic Lights will become the order of the day.

Myself and colleagues are already in lengthy talks with the City of Joburg to become part of the supplier base for these products to all municipal regions in South Africa. After intensive research via the web, I have come across your contact details and have decided to send you this email. I request to become an agent / distributor of your company's products in South Africa because at this point in time there is a immense need for it.

If you are interested in a potential business venture, please provide feedback on how we could accomplish this and go forth from here.
      I am also enclosing our company profile for your perusal as well as some press releases concerning the current situation in SA.

I eagerly await your response.

Comment

yes,we are interested in that.
        Would you send your idea or suggestion to our email box?
        We will make a prompt reply upon receiving your email.

or you can add my msn suntopchina@hotmail.com for an instant discuss with me.

Hope to see you...

Tony

Comment

Solar Water Heater

Changzhou Sonne Solar Co.,Ltd is a private company, professional producing solar water heater, and having the most advanced production line in Chinese, like automatic foaming machine imported from German, automatic argon arc welding machine from America, and numerical control punch. We use Germany Bayer’s polyurethane and SUS304 stainless steel from Korea. Our company is one of the earliest companies engaging in exporting, having many years experience in exporting, and 100% of our products are exported to overseas market.
          Changzhou Sonne Solar Co.,Ltd, covers an area of nearly 15000 square metre, Now it has more than 300 workers and staff members among which the primary. medium and high grade technicians share 65% of the total personnel. It is of abumdant technical force, advanced craft testing means.Its annual productive capacity reaches to 100000 sets. Our factory is the first to pass the ISO9001:2000 quality system attestation among the same trade.
          and all of the products are strictly complied with its standard. The goods reach to the first-class international standard. Now already export more than 50 counties. Our gain is “Some sunlight will have the future.”. OEM also welcome.
          Changzhou Sonne Solar CO.,LTD

Comment

South African Agents

Originally posted by suntopchina View Post
            Hi, it is me. Tony Speaking.

Who would like to talk with me with the topic of solar traffic lights everywhere in the world?

Who can keep me posted of any news for solar traffic lights in South Africa?

Thanks

Tony
            Hello Tony, we would also be interested in becoming agents or distributors in South Africa. Perhaps we too could talk Andrew?

I also have an idea for another solar powered "item" that should take SA by storm. Any recommendations as to whom I can pass this idea onto?

Many thanks.
            Michele in SA

Comment

new idea

hi there Michelle

I am an engineer, based in Durban
              and I have a strong interest in technical innovation
              what is your solar idea?
              maybe I can assist you to bring it to fruition?

kind regards
              Abdool Kamdar

Comment

Working...
              X