Making Money at home with surveys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making Money at home with surveys

Hi friends, I just want to let you know about this great new site that I have discovered:
    Hiving.co.za is a paid online survey site specially for South African consumers.

It's a pretty cool community of consumers sharing their opinions, you even get rewarded for telling your friends, and it feels great to earn cash and know that you're also improving the consumer experience (by influencing future products and services.) Membership is FREE too, so why not give them a whirl.....

Hiving South Africa - Online consumer panel

Originally posted by acornu View Post
    Hi friends, I just want to let you know about this great new site that I have discovered:
    Hiving.co.za is a paid online survey site specially for South African consumers.

It's a pretty cool community of consumers sharing their opinions, you even get rewarded for telling your friends, and it feels great to earn cash and know that you're also improving the consumer experience (by influencing future products and services.) Membership is FREE too, so why not give them a whirl.....

Hiving South Africa - Online consumer panel
    I hadn't heard Hiving before. It looks ok though.

I used a website called Survey Compare to join several survey companies at once. This page lets you compare the rewards offered by different companies so you can join the best ones:

Paid Surveys In South Africa Reviewed | SurveyCompare ZA

Can anyone recommend any other survey sites that aren't on this list? I would love to join a couple more

Comment

Working...
    X