X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malema takes another one home for the team

Will the ANC ever throw him out? Or is there too much cronyism
    He is beyond terrible at this stage of the game

The man is a bonafide hero whose views rhyme with the majority of the real Africans, he cannot be thrown out.

Comment

Originally posted by Brotherman View Post
      The man is a bonafide hero whose views rhyme with the majority of the real Africans, he cannot be thrown out.
      If this were true, we would be in deep, deep trouble. However, I think he strikes sympathy in the younger generation who already have no respect for authority and think that if they cause enough disruption and shout loud enough they will get what they want (without having to work for it). If Malema comes into power (heaven help us), he will only take care of his "yes-men" closest to him. The masses of black South Africans who are suffering because of a government that is incapable of keeping its promises, will continue to suffer - and probably even worse than now. But he has no conscience about living in luxury while millions are living in shacks and are starving. Open your eyes and see that this once prosperous, beautiful country is falling apart and no amount of ranting and raving can put it back together again. As a South African born and bred - I find this heart-breaking
      Freedom's just another word for 'nothing left to lose' ...

Comment

Originally posted by Emgee View Post
        If this were true, we would be in deep, deep trouble. However, I think he strikes sympathy in the younger generation who already have no respect for authority and think that if they cause enough disruption and shout loud enough they will get what they want (without having to work for it). If Malema comes into power (heaven help us), he will only take care of his "yes-men" closest to him. The masses of black South Africans who are suffering because of a government that is incapable of keeping its promises, will continue to suffer - and probably even worse than now. But he has no conscience about living in luxury while millions are living in shacks and are starving. Open your eyes and see that this once prosperous, beautiful country is falling apart and no amount of ranting and raving can put it back together again. As a South African born and bred - I find this heart-breaking
        This is a rubbish post,. Our SA has only been prosperous for the whites in the days of apartheid and the government then only favoured Europeans. Now a much larger size of the population needs a slice of the pizza and that is what is causing the problem. Racism is the problem that you have.

Comment

Originally posted by Brotherman View Post
          This is a rubbish post,. Our SA has only been prosperous for the whites in the days of apartheid and the government then only favoured Europeans. Now a much larger size of the population needs a slice of the pizza and that is what is causing the problem. Racism is the problem that you have.
          Of course you are entitled to your opinion. Last time I checked "free speech" was still a right we all enjoy (despite what Julius Malema may like to believe).
          By the way, you only need to look at the size of our officials in parliament to see who is eating all the slices of the pizza before they can get to those who need them most.
          Its time you stop playing the "woe-is-me" race card. The majority of South Africans just want to get on with their lives - no matter what their color is.
          Freedom's just another word for 'nothing left to lose' ...

Comment

That's not racist.I agree with Emgee. If you want to look for a racist, look at Julius Malema.
            I hate how everything in this country is always black and white. I am black. I hate Malema. I don't need to have some awful chip on my shoulder, yet so many black Africans do.
            I want who is best for the job to lead our country, and Malema is going to take the youth and contort them negatively. You can't put a sugar coating on that.

Comment

I dont understand what comes good of him?He is so frustrated man that is so hard to beleive.Everbody is responsible for his poor life,I suppose.
              He remembers me of one song"Fool on the hill"..

Comment

Malema Fireworks!

Comment

Nice post!

Comment

Working...
                  X