Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the Truth and Reconcilation mean the same to all South Africans?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the Truth and Reconcilation mean the same to all South Africans?

It is clear that South Africa has got a rich history, good and bad, to different South Africans according to their races. Before democratic government, Apartheid Systems operated oppressively to black people of South Africa, particularly, those who appeared to go against /make noise against that system. The strong and harsh brutality during the Apartheid period left too much pain to many black South Africans.
    After democratic government in 1994, many South Africans, whites and blacks, came together to build one nation which is rich in diversity of races. Among of many strategies introduced in the country to remove hostility based on races was the Truth and Reconciliation Commission (TRC).
    However, it seems that the TRC is understood in different perspectives by many whites and blacks! Many blacks need fairly distribution of resources like land and compensations on the damages done during the struggles as a good way to reconcile. Nevertheless, whites need to be forgiven only and while continuing possessing all resources which they have regardless of the way they got them. These misunderstandings set different mindset among many South Africans, particularly, whites and blacks.

My question:
    What are your suggestions on bringing more unity and reconciliation in the country regarding the Truth and Reconciliation, Forgiveness, Sharing resources and Compensation over the previous damages?

Originally posted by Foambather
    First of all, you need to stop lying. You are not who you appear to be. I don't even think you're black. You're here to regurtitate a lot of irrelevant nonsense, appearing to want to ask "questions" but really you're here to stir up engineered racism. Yeah. Sussed you out. Liar!!!

"Does the Truth and Reconcilliation mean the same to all South Africans?" What kind of nonsense question is that. You want to regurgitate "Apartheid", don't you now. You want to create a hate for whites.

"Mosi", exactly what does "Apartheid" have to do with white people? Why don't you tell me what Apartheid is, first of all. You want to talk about Apartheid, let's talk about Apartheid, and not "Apartheid", if you know what I mean.

Exactly what is it whites need to be forgiven for? Mmmmmmmmmmm? What was their crime? Being white?

So is this like Germans need to be "forgiven" for "killing 6 million jews", something which never happend, and American whites need to be "forgiven" for "slavery", something which was actually the industry of the accusers themselves?

Well I'm white. Why don't you tell me what I did that I need to be forgiven for. If you don't have an answer, why don't you take your hatespeech and plug up your exhaust?
    Thank you for your response and I know that this forum is just for educating everyone.

Your aggressive response does not mean you are saying the truth rather you are racist.

You do not need to know me or to use your useful time and energy to find out about me. It is wiser if you focus more on the topic.

Back to the topic. I can see you chose what to answer from this thread. This is not a problem as long as you seem to stand on one side which is clearly observed. Can you

say a little bit on fair distribution of land to all South Africans?

Comment

Originally posted by mosi View Post
      It is clear that South Africa has got a rich history, good and bad, to different South Africans according to their races. Before democratic government, Apartheid Systems operated oppressively to black people of South Africa, particularly, those who appeared to go against /make noise against that system. The strong and harsh brutality during the Apartheid period left too much pain to many black South Africans.
      Yes, it is unfair system, but the other colony and many post colonialist state was several times worst and more brutal.

After democratic government in 1994, many South Africans, whites and blacks, came together to build one nation which is rich in diversity of races. Among of many strategies introduced in the country to remove hostility based on races was the Truth and Reconciliation Commission (TRC).
      However, it seems that the TRC is understood in different perspectives by many whites and blacks! Many blacks need fairly distribution of resources like land and compensations on the damages done during the struggles as a good way to reconcile.
      Which struggle ?

Why must U distribute resource ?

Nevertheless, whites need to be forgiven only and while continuing possessing all resources which they have regardless of the way they got them. These misunderstandings set different mindset among many South Africans, particularly, whites and blacks.

My question:
      What are your suggestions on bringing more unity and reconciliation in the country regarding the Truth and Reconciliation, Forgiveness, Sharing resources and Compensation over the previous damages?
      Well, rightly every man ha the same juridical parity, Ap. is ended 20 Y ago,

U govern from 20 Y, U (ANC) look like Italian parties, that government for decades and claim something others,

No party in the world accomulated so many power in 20 Y, perhaps Berlusconi or Mussolini.

Comment

Originally posted by Foambather
        That's the thing Euroboer; it's *******s like this who just want government to rob white farmers of their farms and give it to black people so it can fall into complete disrepair and never produce commercially again. They'll rather starve and kill all their fellow South Africans through famine, than eat high quality properly produced food by good, hardworking white people.

Personally, I don't see white people owning farms, I see South Africans owning farms in order to feed South Africa's people. Everyting is in order with that.

But liars and demagogues lie through their teeth in order to stir up anti-white racism; they lie and claim 87% of South African land is under white ownership. Asif that would be a problem. But the bigger problem is, it's all anti-white lies:

Here you can see that the "percentage" is a lie to begin with:

Land Ownership and Land reform in South Africa | NGO Pulse

And secondly, why come up with such percentages to begin with, if not for trying desperately to paint a picture of the white man being greedy and somehow "stealing" everything?

This country's ANC politicians make me sick. EVERYTHING they do is aimed at committing evil. Simply undiluted evil. Plain and simple. Not ONE thing they do is for good. There's always the agenda of super evil behind everything they do and say.

Hey my friend Foambather!
        Only fairly distribution of resources will bring strong unity in the country.

Comment

Working...
        X