SouthAfrica.com has Home Pages!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SouthAfrica.com has Home Pages!

SouthAfrica.com is very pleased to announce our Free Home Page feature for SouthAfrica.com members!

If you are already a member, just click on the Community tab above and log into Club South Africa on the left hand side. You will then see a link to your free home page.

If you are not already a member, why not join? It's free and easy. Just click on Join Club for Free in the top left corner of this page.

We have created this new forum for all of our members to introduce their SouthAfrica.com Home Pages and to exchange ideas with each other on HTML and home page tips.

We hope you enjoy them!

All the best,

The SouthAfrica.com Team

admin

Dear Admin

Only 2 Mb. for home pages? I will need about 10 Mb. Maybe later eh?

Tx for the new service.

Comment

We will do our best to keep up with our members' needs. Additional space, if needed, should be available in the near future.

Thank you for your comments!
      admin

Comment

HOW!???

How do I get my homepage on the homepage directory? And how do I get search engines to list my homepage?

[Edited by soois on 27th January 2001 at 19:57]

Comment

I hope this helps...

Hello Soois,

Following should help you get your homepage in the directory:

+log-in from the homepage
          +click Edit Member Profile
          +click on the Home Page Info tab
          +as soon as you choose yes to list your homepage, information for you to supply will appear
          +submit when you are finished

Now, to add your homepage to a search engine, is not quite so easy. But, I will gladly email you the lengthy process/explanation.

Looking forward to seeing your page!
          admin

Comment

Working...
          X