Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mods?

Hey noth, I see you are Admin now.
    Are you going to appoint some moderators?
    I'd be glad to do the language forum.

liza,

Yeah I was kinda hoping you were going to ask for that one.

Noth

Comment

Thanks Noth!

I think it would be a good thing if you could maybe give us a link to read a refresh our memories as to what is permissable on this site.

One of the members had some posts deleted (I'm sure you know what I'm talking about since it must have been you who deleted them) Anyway, the member is pretty miffed about the whole thing, and I think it could all have been avoided if everybody was aware of the things that could get posts deleted/edited.

Also, my new duties as moderator? Just making sure people get responses / moving thread that do not belong to the language forum to the appropriate forum? That's about it, right?

Liza

Comment

Hello Noth,

I applied previously for admin but you guys say you had problems.
        Not sure if there is still a place to apply but I would love to keep an eye on politics,current events,history or the open board.Where ever I'm needed.If you need my CV just ask ;-) Im a administrator and moderator on another professioanl website so got the Ex-p!

Cheers!

Comment

Hey Noth, I'll do the guestbook aswell.

Comment

There is the Message Board Disclaimer;

http://www.southafrica.com/community/mbd.html

there is also the Acceptable Use Policy;

http://www.southafrica.com/corporate/aupolicy.html

These are pretty legal style documents, but generally we like to keep it polite, non offensive that sort of thing.

Yes the post I deleted were mainly just massive images that served no other purpose but to cause offense.

Noth

Comment

Working...
            X