MODERATOR CASTING CALL!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Niquie!

I'll also do the guestbook if you'd like.

I find that I care for very few of Nubianman's posts. Every once in a while he'll make a good arguement, but mostly he resort to underhanded insults and immature comments. Getting quite tiring, really!

Comment

Originally posted by Woestynryer
      Thank you Niquie.

Let us know where we can be of more help.
      As you see there is a lot of 'noise' on this forum but with dedication, and postive South Africans willing to help,this can become a great site.

Thanks again.
      You're welcome, both of you.

One question, W...

Is the picture of you and is that your hair?

Comment

Niquie - Got a red wig and glasses on, to camouflage my real identity.Much more attractive in real life ;-)
        With some of the nutcases on this website I cannot dare put a real pic of me on here.
        Even if I did look like a clown ;-)

Comment

Nonetheless...

...you're quite fetching.

Comment

Whilst I have been posting on this site I have come to see that a lot of contributors are prejudiced and deceptive in their dealings with Africans - therefore I cannot care less what happens given the insults I have been receiving with my brother, Tiger32 and other freedom loving Africans. Such has been the abuse directed against us with no one asking for the removal of ignorant contributors and this has caused this forum the loss of the contributions of freedom loving africans such as myself.

Therefore should this site attempt to forcefully stiffle these freedom loving voices by including the like Worstyner and other similarly prejudiced people as moderators, I WILL LEAVE. This will lead to forum which becames monosylabic in that all the contributors would be forced to sing from the same voice. Debates must be constructive and unhindered in other to arrive at solutions which are all encompassing.

Comment

You are definatley right there Nubianman.

Contributions should be BE CONSTRUCTIVE.I totally agree.

Only thing is show me one place where yours have been constructive? On the contrary you've broken down every post into something negative and looking to turn it into something racist.

You don't make a secret of it that you don't like whites,Afrikaners or homosexuals but you fail to see that that is not just sexist,but prejudiced and racist too.

When someone points this out to you,or try to correct you,or differ from you, you shout RACIST!

We want to rid this forum of racists so we welcome them if they LEAVE out of their own accord,no matter what nationality,culture or ethnic group.

We want to built a positive proud South Africa for ALL people who live in it.We welcome guests that are willing to learn from our diverse cultures.Scorned are those who want to break down what we worked so hard for.

Good bye and may your visit to my beloved South Africa truly enlighten you.South Africa welcomes positive contributers but look down on war mongers.

Comment

Originally posted by Woestynryer
                You are definatley right there Nubianman.

Contributions should be BE CONSTRUCTIVE.I totally agree.

Only thing is show me one place where yours have been constructive? On the contrary you've broken down every post into something negative and looking to turn it into something racist.

You don't make a secret of it that you don't like whites,Afrikaners or homosexuals but you fail to see that that is not just sexist,but prejudiced and racist too.

When someone points this out to you,or try to correct you,or differ from you, you shout RACIST!

We want to rid this forum of racists so we welcome them if they LEAVE out of their own accord,no matter what nationality,culture or ethnic group.

We want to built a positive proud South Africa for ALL people who live in it.We welcome guests that are willing to learn from our diverse cultures.Scorned are those who want to break down what we worked so hard for.

Good bye and may your visit to my beloved South Africa truly enlighten you.South Africa welcomes positive contributers but look down on war mongers.
                No where have I said I do not like Europeans as individuals but I cannot fail to see that their history is littered with oppression of other people around the world. I cannot deny history for what it is and accept versions which do not truly represent what the truth.

If anyone here has a right to tell another to leave the forum, it should be me. I joined years before you ilk, I have mde more posts than your ilk etc, therefore I ask that you stop appealing to others with your not so hiddent racial prejudice simply because you are incapable of holding your own. Be a man and stand on your feet. Your actions are very much like the apartheid government which tried to stifle my people. You arenothing but a racist coward and I add that the moment anyone tries to stifle the debates here, I will leave! Not because you say I should but because my rights just like others such as Tiger, Nanhouse, Nethouse, Elmo, Obugi, neo-african, stevoo etc would have been infringed.

Honestly speaking there is not a doubt in my mind that you are a racist - I really do not doubt this for one second - otherwise you will have noticed that we have been called ******s, black this, go and live in squatter camps, lucky to have Afrikaneers in Africa etc, blacks are monkeys, all kinds of anti African abuse on this forum but the so-called Europeans who seek peace have not once complained about this. I personally do not care for their intervention but I do care when I hear racist hypocrites like you talking all kinds of rubbish.

Comment

Oy, this is not a politics forum!

Why don't you apply for a moderatorship then, Nubianman? You're on here often enough to do the job, I'm sure you'd make a great moderator.

Comment

Niquie, three things about the guestbook

1. It should be renamed since guests can't actually post there, you have to become a member. So, it's quite the misnomer, wouldn't you say?
                    2. There is a thread there called "Arrogant South Africans", I think it would be more at home on the open board.
                    3. I'd be happy to moderate that forum.

Thanks
                    Liza

Comment

I'll volunteer, also. I don't mind or care where it is - just let me know. I'm probably best off moderating the forums where I post the most - but on the flip side of the coin, if you give me an idle area, it's less work for me.

Comment

this topic seems dead now but i use to be a admin an a moderator on alot of other forums.

if you are still looking for moderators i'll happily oblidge. oh, and i know my posts aren/t many but i wasnt oficially registred untill about a month ago.

Comment

If you need someone to keep an eye on the gay and lesbian board, i can assist.

Comment

Working...
                          X