Bring Southafrica.com back to life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring Southafrica.com back to life

I have just returned from France one week early and was so surprised by the lack of interest in the site...

I DO believe, you have to give free reign to certain Topics!

Even if it does mean that people like 'Magician' etc. are free to speak... it makes the site more interesting... but only!!!.... without to many racist remarks, we are all guilty to a certain extent?

My nickname for him would be 'MATATA' which in 'Swahili' means 'TROUBLEMAKER'

Moonwalker

Moonwalker

The mystery of the beginning of all things is insoluble by us,
    And I for one must be content to remain an agnostic
    ...Charles Darwin...

how was your semaine en France? I am green with envy. I'd love to go.

I agree, the more touchy subjects shouldnot be skirted, I do however think that it is time to open new threads, and not to keep adding stuff to old threads that are not even close to what they started out being about anymore. I think a thread like "views on orania" or whatever it is called is way passed its prime.

Why don't you go ahead and start some new threads? I'll discuss them with you.

Comment

Yeah - fresh blood and fresh threads. That's the key.

I agree with you too, MW (at least to a point). Look at the way that the presence of a controversial poster like TheJa has kept the Religion forum ticking over for the past few months.

BTW Anybody ever tells her I paid her a compliment, I'll slap 'em

V

Comment

Save Southafrica.com

Originally posted by liza81

Why don't you go ahead and start some new threads? I'll discuss them with you. [/B]
        Had a super two weeks in Chamonix, and then my son asked me to cut our holiday short, as he missed his mom and his friends in Paris....what a blessing in disguise, I booked our return on the 'TGV' straight away...Skiing? love it??

I do believe, as Voltaire states, thanks to people like Ches and Theja in their respective fields, have contributed a lot to keep this site going

I also think there are too many options for posting, some are never used, reduce the field

MW

Moonwalker

...Charles Darwin...

Comment

Hey Moonwalker,

Start posting.Wondered where you went.Too many people read and not enough post.

Comment

Good to see you back Manie! (which I've decided is a good afkorting of maanloper - if it works on your nerves tell me so I won't use it again)

What is the TGV?

Comment

Hi Liza

I'm not Moonwalker but I can explain you what a "TGV" is. "TGV" is French and means "Train à Grande Vitesse". It's a high speed train.

Greets Nicole

Comment

Originally posted by liza81
                Good to see you back Manie! (which I've decided is a good afkorting of maanloper
                Liza
                My log on procedure seems to have corrected itself now.....tks

I don't mind the ' afkorting ' Manie, by all means call me that, also
                by now you know what 'TGV ' stands for, thanks to Nici-k..

MW
                Moonwalker

...Charles Darwin...

Comment

hey! I was just coming over here to see if I could get someone to explain why you couldn't log in, but if the problem resolved itself, chouette!

I feel like a bit of a dunce now, I knew what TGV stood for! Thanks for demystifying me Nici_K!

Wow, I've use the exlamation point a lot, didn't I?

Comment

Working...
                  X