tourism

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tourism

i have just been on the namibian tourism website and they have different international languanges(german etc) in which one can read about their country's tourism. I don't think SA has something similar and I think it would be a good thing to have as well.

Namibia was a German colony prior to the first or second world war, hence German is still widely spoken there. There are individual companies that cater to foreign tourists that do have various language SA tourism sites.

Comment

Fascism And Racism Are Always Together.

Hi folks,

It is immaterial today(15.12.2007) to talk about whether namibia was under ARYAN-WHITE-GERMAN RULE OR NOT............TODAY NAMIBIA IS A FREE STATE ,INDEPENDENT ON ITS OWN STYLE.

WATCH OUT ,WHOEVER TALKS ABOUT HISTORY IS TRYING TO IMPOSE CERTAIN IDEAS INTO OUR MINDS WHICH COULD BE "dangerous".

JESUS CHRIST WAS MUCH LOVED THAN ADOLF HITLER. .....THIS IS NOT HISTORY ..THIS IS UNIVERSAL TRUTH.

We as third world countries should strive hard to beat the west...JAPAN,KOREA,CHINA,INDIA,SINGAPORE HAS MADE IT.

NO MORE RULING OF ONE COUNTRY OVER THE OTHER.

LET LOVE RULE THE WORLD.

LEGAL EAGLE.

Comment

Working...
      X