South Africa Visa Agency I Recommend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Africa Visa Agency I Recommend

I have been here since 2008. Everything has been facilitated with ease by this South Africa visa service. They have gone beyond the call of duty, also advising me on reliable people to do business with when I was let down using the wrong person. Their office is always full of applicants, who get seen very quickly. Their South Africa visa office is in the same building as Home Affairs.

I am very impressed. When we first moved here, I had a nightmare with a so-called ¨accountant¨, which left my accounts in a real mess, after paying money for nothing. It was upon the recommendation of a pub, which I think basically says something. Anyway, I have recently thought to ask the same South Africa visa agent , and they gave me reliable contacts, who are meticulous and honest. My accounts are finally being fixed, and I am getting what I am paying for. It is not often that you get value-added service here. I like that and wish more companies did it and went the extra mile (or should I say km?)

Comment

South African Immigration Lawyers

When immigrating to South Africa and using a consulting company, make sure they are immigration lawyers.

Comment

Working...
      X