Top 10 attractions in Africa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 10 attractions in Africa

I recently did a post om my blog about the best things to do in Africa...

Think it could be valuable to some:
    Top Attractions Africa

Cheers

re: hello

Thanks for that. That was great. By the way what kind of idioma does Africa used?

Comment

Hi all,

Yes i certainly agree with you all, all suggestions are really very nice and helpful.
      thanks for sharing your informations!
      olu deniz , Oludeniz Turkey

Comment

Assassin, great choice for top African travel destinations!

Comment

Hello Everyone...

Africa continent have many things to give to its visitors..It includes trekking,camping,adventure,cycling,cruising etc... Enjoying the adventure is the best thing that it gives to the visitors......There are many popular places in Africa....But i personal favorites are,

1) Kruger National park.
          2) Mt. Kilimanjaro.
          3) Cape Town.

Chris Hopes.

Comment

I visited Kruger National Park in August and Cape Town this past weekend. Those two destinations are definitely 2 of the Top 10 tourist destinations in South Africa. I enjoyed the wild life and animals that Kruger has to offer, I will attach a photo showing zebras that came right up to our door.
            When I was in Cape Town, I visited Robben Island, V & A waterfront and Cape Point. Although it was too cloudy from the top of table mountain, I still enjoyed the cable ride up the mountain. I will attach a photo and you will see how cloudy it was from up there. Even though it was cloudy, from my hotel room I had a great view of the mountain.Accommodation in Cape Town is located next to tourist attractions, making it easier to explore Cape Town.

A cloudy view from the top of table mountain

Two zebras welcomed us to our chalet at Kruger National Park

Comment

This is a very interesting list, but there are so many places that offer so much more. And different safari goers have different expectations. safari's are great but it is important to travel in safety and luxury whilst being as close as possible to the animals.

Comment

top 10 attractions in SOUTH AFRICA

1=Cape Town & Cape Peninsula
                2=The Winelands
                3=Garden Route
                4=Johannesburg
                5=Kruger National Park
                6=Durban beachfront
                7=Robben Island
                8=Soweto
                9=Blyde River Canyon Nature Reserve
                10=Wild Coast
                These are the top 10 tourist attractions and must be visited.

Comment

miniGuide Insidertips south Africa

Hey there!

I found a page with insidertips and recommendations from locals about places in South Africa. Some of them look pretty inspiring. I specially like the one "South Africa - hidden gems". Some of these places, like the South African cabaret theatre with dinner looks amazing.

What do you think about these places: What to do in South Africa

Have a sunny day!

Comment

Working...
                  X